I am excited to be the Instructional Technology Coach for Wilson Elementary this year! You can find me at WES on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. As technology coach, my job includes (but is not limited to):
- facilitating the implementation and integration of technology in classrooms.
- providing ongoing job-embedded professional development for teachers, staff, and administration on infusing technology into the core curriculum areas, models effective instructional strategies using technology, and leads discussions with teachers on the latest research on technology integration.
- assisting teachers in using technology for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
Teachers, I am eager to co-teach a lesson with you, answer a technology question, and/or assist you with any technology tools that will enhance your teaching experience and your students' learning. Just let me know your thoughts and ideas!
If you have a technology equipment problem,
please use this email (email@example.com
) so that Brent and I are aware of your situation. Please be sure to include the following information:
- your room number on the subject line
- in the body include the RCS tag number (if there is one)
- also in the body be as specific as possible and provide as much information as you can